HOWTIvITY

if you got any suggestions put in a comment please and don't forget to Subscribe

join this site

Monday, December 12, 2011

how to set up a proxy

there are multiple ways to do that
the easiest way is to goto proxy websites such as www.proxify.com or www.hidemyass.com
all you have to do is type the website and hit the button
 



  how to know if its work or not you can go to site like  http://www.whatismyip.com/  or http://www.cmyip.com/  with hide my ass or proxify and it will show you your current ip address as will as its location
another way by using browsers add-ons like foxy proxy for firefox or proxy switchy for google chrome
just goto their options and enter an ip address to use you can get a lot from hide my ass click on IP:Port proxies in the main page and you got a list


you will have a lot of options like  Proxy country  Port(s)  Protocol  Anonymity level   Speed


or use torproject  goto the main page and click download you can extract it on flash drive and use it anywhere .
it may make you connection slow but if you want it to be fast you have to bay for it using programs like
hidemyip or iphider .
or you have update your proxy ip by going to hide my ass and get the newest ip
there is one more way i wanna till you about you don't need programs or ad-ons just get the proxy ip and the port number

  • Mozilla Firefox: Tools > Options > Advanced > Settings > Manual proxy configuration.
  • Google Chrome: Options > Under the hood > Network > Change proxy settings > LAN settings > Use a proxy server > Advanced > HTTP.
  • Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet options > Connections > LAN settings > Use a proxy server > Advanced > HTTP.
  • Opera: Tools > Preferences > Advanced > Network.
Thank you.

                                                                                                            - Mohammed Zahran -

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this
    site? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems
    with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
    Have a look at my page - http://www.sparsau24.de/smartgirl-gutschein/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! Mobile proxy

    ReplyDelete

back to top